The E-News is Sponsored By:
Committees at Work
Your EACE committees are working hard to create great events and deliver value to your membership.
February 24, 2012
EACE Hot Topics!
- Deadline extended until March 31, 2012 for Research Grant submissions and 2012 Innovation and Service Awards Nominations. Please click here for more information.
- EACE Networking Happy Hours are coming and hopefully to your area. Reserve Thursday, April 19th from 5:00-7:00pm on your calendar to get together with your EACE friends for beverages and socializing. Look to upcoming emails for specific locations.
- We're looking for a little more information on networking events. If you have 5 additional minutes please take the time to click this link and answer our follow up questions. Please click here to take the brief survey.
- 2012 EACE Annual Conference - Register by March 31st and SAVE!
- Mark your calendars! EACE election voting for the 2012-2013 board starts on February 27th. Submit your vote online by visiting the EACE website.
- The Eastern Association of Colleges and Employers Diversity Advancement Scholarships went LIVE on February 3rd! If you or someone you know is interested in the terrific opportunity to participate in the EACE 2012 Conference in Portland, ME June 4-6th, then we want to bring them there! Both the Ernie Andrews Diversity Advancement Scholarship and the Rick McLellan Memorial Scholarship are available, each to a great candidate who is seeking a chance to advance themselves in the Human Resources or Career Development fields with this educational and networking experience! Read More...
- EACE is designing a new brochure and we are looking for quotes from our members. Tell us why you love EACE!
- Make your hotel reservations today! June 4-6, 2012 EACE Annual Conference- Portland, Maine
Photo Credit: Greater Portland Convention & Visitors Bureau
Check out the featured Bridges article.
Programs & Services
The Career Center
Conferences & Events
A Word From Our Sponsor
We truly appreciate our ongoing relationship with our fellow EACE members and want to remind you that we are actively recruiting college graduates for our Management Training program.
Ithaca College is a comprehensive college that since its founding has recognized the value of blending a liberal arts education with professional programs of study. Our teaching and scholarship are motivated by the need to be informed by, and to contribute to, the world's scientific and humanistic enterprises. Learning at Ithaca extends beyond the classroom to encompass a broad range of leadership, professional, and extracurricular experiences. As a result, our students are engaged and ready to meet the challenges ahead. Contact John Fracchia or Kristin LiBritz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about recruiting Ithaca College students.
Last Year's Sponsors